Support for On The Red Carpet's iPad/iPhone™ App
Offering original, entertaining programs directly on your iPad or iPhone!
Please note: If you have trouble installing the On The Red Carpet app for iPad, please make sure that the Operating System (iOS) on your iPad is updated to version 3.2.2 or higher.
How to check your iOS version:
- Turn on your iPad
- Tap the "Settings" icon/button
- Select "General"
- Select "About"
- Look for "Version"
If you don't have version 3.2.2 (or greater), please do the following:
- Open iTunes on your computer
- Connect your iPad to your computer
- Check for software updates for your iPad
- Download/install any new software updates to your iPad
- Try downloading the On The Red Carpet for iPad app again from the iTunes store
- Please contact us using the form below if you continue to have difficulty
FAQ: Audio is not heard when video is playing
Make sure that your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch is not on the silent/mute mode. To check this, look at the slider switch on the side of your device and make sure it is not in the mute position (when the slider has a visible orange marker, your device is on mute).