Super Bowl 2014: 7 Celebrity ads - watch sneak peek videos
Super Bowl XLVIII, which sees the Seattle Seahawks competing against the Denver Broncos, airs live on FOX on Sunday, Feb. 2 at 6:30 p.m. ET.
WATCH sneak peek videos of commercials starring celebrities before the ads make their TV debuts during the NFL championship game.
1. "Full House" reunion for Oikos - John Stamos, Bob Saget and Dave Coulier star in a commercial for Dannon's Oikos Greek yogurt. Stamos is a spokesmodel for the brand.
2. Tom Hiddleston is a British villain for Jaguar - the popular actor, who plays Loki in the "Thor" movies and "The Avengers," joins fellow British stars Mark Strong and Ben Kingsley in an ad for the Jaguar F-Type Coupe. The commercial features plenty of action shots as two of them race through the streets of London.
3. Ellen DeGeneres re-enacts the Goldilocks and The Three Bears fairytale and dances in Beats Music ad - she debuted it during her talk show on Thursday, during which she also celebrated her recent 56th birthday and was serenaded by Zac Efron, who is promoting his new movie, "That Awkward Moment."
4. Scarlett Johansson stars in sexy SodaStream ad - the actress appears in a commercial for the Israeli company, which makes home soda machines and home beverage carbonation systems. A censored version of the ad will air during the Super Bowl because the original version showed her mentioning Coke and Pepsi.
Her new job as a SodaStream spokesmodel led to her resignation from a similar position at Oxfam International, which said her support of an Israeli company that also has operations in a West Bank settlement was incompatible with her role.
5. David Beckham strips down for H&M - the soccer star and husband of Spice Girl Victoria Beckham stars in a new commercial for H&M Bodywear, during which viewers can vote on Twitter whether they prefer him #covered or #uncovered. David is a spokesmodel for the brand.
6. Stephen Colbert's Wonderful Pistachios commercial - host of Comedy Central's "The Colbert Report" gets crackin' in this ad, which contains the tag line #getcrackinamerica.
6. Laurence Fishburne is back in "The Matrix" for Kia - the actor reprises his role as Morpheus in this commercial for the Kia K900 luxury sedan and even gets musical.