Rene Zellweger and Bradley Cooper have fire scare
Rene Zellweger and Bradley Cooper missed the controversial action at the Golden Globes but dealt with their own drama on Sunday when a fire broke out at Cooper's mother's Philadelphia-area home while the two celebrities were with the family, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
"It was not a very major fire," a fire official told the industry paper. "We didn't have to use hoses. It was out within a few minutes. Pretty much the fireplace got a little out of control."
A police department supervisor added, "No one was hurt. No one was transported to the hospital."
Cooper had another tragedy late last week when news hit that his father Charles Cooper, 71, died on January 15, according to People.