otrc logo
Maksim Chmerkovskiy talks to OTRC.com at its headquarters at KABC-TV in Los Angeles on Oct. 26, 2012. - Provided courtesy of OTRC

Maksim Chmerkovskiy to return to 'Dancing With The Stars'? (Poll)

08/05/2013 by Corinne Heller

Is Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to "Dancing With The Stars"?

The 33-year-old veteran pro dancer and self-proclaimed "Bad Boy of the Ballroom" had been absent for the most recent 16th season of the ABC show, although he did appear on an episode for a trio dance with his brother, Val, and contestant Zendaya.

Maksim had told OTRC.com in November 2012 that he planned on leaving "Dancing With The Stars" after his contract expired late this year.

"Maks is part of the family," ABC's president of entertainment, Paul Lee, told reporters during the Television Critics Association's summer press tour over the weekend. "He may well be back."

The new celebrity contestants and pro dancers are expected to be revealed around the beginning of September, OTRC.com has learned. Season 17 premieres on the 16th of that month.

Would you like to see Maksim Chmerkovskiy return as a full-time cast member on "Dancing With The Stars"? Vote in our poll.

(Copyright ©2014 OnTheRedCarpet.com. All Rights Reserved.)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Advertisement

Follow us on Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on GooglePlus

Sign up Stay Informed