Kellie Pickler 'more comfortable' after 'Dancing With The Stars' week 2 (Video)
Kellie Pickler says she feels more comfortable on "Dancing With The Stars" -- and it shows, because after just two weeks of performances, the "American Idol" alum and partner Derek Hough have earned some of the best scores and have become fan favorites.
After their intergalactic-themed modern Jazz routine on Monday's episode, the two are currently in second place on the ABC show's leaderboard, while an OTRC.com poll shows they are most likely to win the current 16th season.
"I definitely feel more comfortable this week," Pickler told OTRC.com on Monday night, standing alongside a shirtless Hough. "I mean last week was the first show, so overwhelming but I dunno, I'm still running on adrenaline."
"I'm very happy. I'm happy, my goodness! I'm very thankful," she added. "I think that's a big jump from last week. We gotta bring it next week, big time."
Pickler also said Hough "challenges" her.
"I want her to be sensational because she has the capacity to be fantastic," he told OTRC.com.
One out of these 12 couples on "Dancing With The Stars" is set to be eliminated on Tuesday, March 26. The list is as follows:
- 1. Kellie Pickler and partner Derek Hough
2. Andy Dick and partner Sharna Burgess
3. Wynonna Judd and partner Tony Dovolani
4. D.L. Hughley and partner Cheryl Burke
5. Lisa Vanderpump and partner Gleb Savchenko
6. Victor Ortiz and partner Lindsay Arnold
7. Zendaya Coleman and partner Val Chmerkovskiy
8. Ingo Rademacher and partner Kym Johnson
9. Aly Raisman and partner Mark Ballas
10. Dorothy Hamill and partner Tristan Macmanus
11. Jacoby Jones and partner Karina Smirnoff
12. Sean Lowe and partner Peta Murgatroyd
(Read a RECAP of week 2 of "Dancing With The Stars," which also featured a "Less Than Perfect" cast reunion for contestant Andy Dick. Also check out photos of the "DWTS" couples dancing on the March 25, 2013 episode.
OTRC.com, parent company KABC Television and the ABC Television Network are owned by the Walt Disney Company.
Tell us who you think will be the first celebrity to be eliminated from "Dancing With The Stars" season 16 and what you think about the cast by voting in our polls below.