Kanye West rants about 7 fashion looks he hates - see list
Kanye West is known for his outspoken views - Beyonce's loss of an MTV Video Music Award to Taylor Swift, for example. Now the 34-year-old hip hop star has something to say about another matter close to his heart - fashion.
West, who has his own clothing line and has been named one of the most stylish male celebrities of 2011 by magazines such as Complex, recently unleashed a rant on Twitter about the trends he hates, which he says he spotted during a 5-block drive through New York City.
Here are the 7 he has listed:
1. "I hate button-up shirts with hoodies."
2. "I hate hoodies with sport coats."
3. "I hate sport coats with button-up shirts, jeans and dress shoes.
4. "I hate khaki trend coats with jeans and off brand workout sneakers.
5. "I hate khaki cargo shorts."
6. "I hate big ass striped scarves."
7. "I hate long ass sideburns with the line up R&B beard."
"Detest," he added. "#I'm on my snob."
Do you agree with his views about fashion?