'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve' performers: Robin Thicke, more
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2014" is set to ring in the new year with performances by Robin Thicke and more.
Ryan Seacrest hosts "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2014" and Jenny McCarthy will once again join him in Times Square in New York City for the celebration. Meanwhile, Fergie returns to host the west coast party on the show.
"As the 'New Year's Rockin' Eve' legacy continues, it is an honor to be a part of the largest celebration of the year," Fergie said in a statement. "I am excited to share the stage with so many global stars."
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2014" is set to air on ABC on Tuesday, Dec. 31 at 10 p.m. ET
Check out a full list of performers announced so far.
1. Ariana Grande -- Grande, who stars on Nickelodeon's "Sam & Cat," released her debut solo album, "Yours Truly," earlier this year, which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart. It features the hit singles "The Way" featuring Mac Miller, "Baby I" and "Right There" featuring Big Sean.
2. Billy Joel -- The piano man recently announced he will be taking up an indefinite residency at New York City's famed Madison Square Garden, where he will perform songs from his extensive 40 year catalog.
3. Blondie -- The 1970s rock group will release their tenth studio album in 2014, titled "Ghosts of Download." The group, known for hits like "Call Me" and "Heart of Glass," has already released two singles off of the forthcoming album, including "A Rose by Any Name" and "Sugar On the Side."
4. Capital Cities -- The indie rock group reached mainstream success in 2013 with their infectious summer single, "Safe and Sound." The track, off of their debut studio album "In a Tidal Wave of Mystery," reached No. 8 on the Billboard Hot 100.
5. Daughtry -- The group, fronted by former "American Idol" contestant Chris Daughtry, released their fourth studio album, "Baptized," on Nov. 19, featuring the singles "Waiting for Superman" and "Long Live Rock & Roll."
6. Enrique Iglesias -- Iglesias plans to release his tenth studio album in 2014. In the summer of 2013, he released the single "Turn The Night Up," followed by the track "Heart Attack" in October 2013.
7. Fall Out Boy -- The pop/punk group experienced a career comeback in 2013 with the release of their first album in more than four years, "Save Rock and Roll." The LP, which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart, yielded the hit single "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)," which reached the top 20 on the Billboard Hot 100.
8. Florida Georgia Line -- The country duo are coming off a highly successful year with their debut studio album, "Here's to the Good Times." They have released several hit singles that on the US Country charts, including the crossover hit "Cruise," which features rapper Nelly on the song's remix.
9. Icona Pop -- The Swedish duo achieved mainstream success in 2013 thanks to their collaboration with British artist Charli XCX on the song "I Love It." The group will tour in 2014 as the opening acts for both Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry on their respective tours.
10. Jason Derulo -- Derulo released his third studio album, "Tattoos," in September 2013, preceded by the hit single "The Other Side." Derulo, who is romantically linked to former "American Idol" winner Jordin Sparks, also released the singles "Talk Dirty," "Marry Me" and "Trumpets."
11. Jennifer Hudson -- Hudson plans to release her third studio album in 2014. In 2013, she starred in the films "The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete" and "Black Nativity."
12. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis -- The rapper and producing partner duo enjoyed massive success in 2013, thanks to their debut studio album "The Heist." The two received several nominations at the 2014 Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year and Best New Artist.
13. Miley Cyrus -- Cyrus has enjoyed a successful and, at times, controversial musical comeback in 2013. She released her fourth studio album, "Bangerz," in October 2013, which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart and contains the hit singles "We Can't Stop" and "Wrecking Ball."
14. Pitbull -- The Miami rapper has enjoyed a successful 2013. His most recent album, "Global Warming," spawned the hit 2013 singles "Feel This Moment" featuring Christina Aguilera and "Timber" featuring Ke$ha.
15. Robin Thicke -- Thicke has enjoyed a banner year for his music career in 2013. He released the hit single "Blurred Lines," which spent weeks atop the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The song, which features Pharrell Williams and rapper T.I., was later featured on his album by the same name, as well as the song "Give It 2 U" featuring rapper Kendrick Lamar.
16. The Fray -- The alternative rock group will release their fourth studio album, "Helios," in 2014. They have already released their first single off the LP, "Love Don't Die," which was co-written by OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder.
OTRC.com, parent company KABC Television and the ABC Television Network are owned by the Walt Disney Company.