'Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars' partners revealed (Spoilers)
The professional dancers who will compete on "Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars" were revealed Monday on "Good Morning America." Find out who the returning celebrities will be dancing with. (Warning: Spoiler ahead!)
The new season is the franchise's 15th installment and is set to premiere on Monday, September 24 at 8 p.m.
Fans will recognize five of the pairings from past seasons:
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who were partners in season 12
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas, who were partners in season 11
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani, who were partners in season 8
- Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson, who were partners in season 4
- Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke, who were partners in season 3
The rest of the pairings include:
- Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff
- Pamela Anderson and Tristan MacManus
- Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya
- Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough
- Kelly Monaco and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
- Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd
For more information on the contestants, check out our gallery.
Executive Producer Conrad Green said that the format of the "All-Star" season will be a bit different, especially since there will be 13 contestants instead of the usual 11 or 12.
Green said that they will have to "recalibrate" the judges slightly, since otherwise there would be 9s and 10s right of the top of the show - in other words, the judges are likely to be more critical. He added, "But essentially it'll be the same competition."
There will also be a public vote to see the return of one of three former competitors - Kyle Massey (season eleven, runner-up), Sabrina Bryan (season five, eliminated in week six) or Carson Kressley (season thirteen, eliminated in week five).
ABC is the parent company of OnTheRedCarpet.com.