otrc logo
Charlie Sheen appears in a photo from his Twitter page from March 12, 2011. - Provided courtesy of Twitter.com/charliesheen

Charlie Sheen's tour sold out in 18 minutes, may add more dates

03/13/2011 by Kristina Lopez

Charlie Sheen can add to his list of winning accomplishments.

The actor, who announced a two-stop tour dubbed "Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option," has sold out his tour in just 18 minutes, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

"Fastball; Detroit/Chicago sold out in minutes... Thanks to Sheen's Cadre..! #WINNING c," Sheen wrote on his Twitter page on Saturday.

The shows are set to take place on April 2 at the Fox Theater in Detroit and on April 3 at The Chicago Theater in Chicago. The industry paper reports that more show stops may be in the works.

According to the Associated Press, publicist Larry Solters says Sheen is promoting the show himself and has already begun rehearsals. Solters says he does not know the nature of the show or whether additional performances will be scheduled. Sheen announced the show Thursday and Friday to his more than 2 million Twitter followers, calling it "the REAL story."

Meanwhile, according to People magazine, the actor missed out on the birthday of his twin sons, Max and Bob, who turn 2 on Monday. According to the magazine the twins' mother Brooke Mueller threw a birthday bash for the kids but Sheen was not invited to attend.

Sheen and Mueller reached a custody agreement on Thursday. Attorneys for the couple issued a statement on Thursday night saying that the pair had "reached an agreement that resolves their differences" over the custody battle for their twin sons Bob and Max.

The agreement will end Mueller's pursuit of a long-term restraining order. Mueller obtained a temporary restraining order, citing that the actor had threatened her on a recent trip to the Bahamas.

Part of the temporary restraining order stated that Sheen was prohibited from possessing firearms and police searched the actor's home on Thursday evening, as previously reported.

Mueller had filed a temporary restraining order against him earlier this month and removed their sons from his care, citing domestic violence and calling him "insane."

The two married in 2008. The actor filed for divorce from Mueller in November and agreed to pay $55,000 a month in child support.

Sheen is just beginning to gear up for another legal battle. On early Thursday, Sheen filed a $100 million lawsuit against "Two and a Half Men" co-creator Chuck Lorre and Warner Bros., days after he was fired from the CBS show.

The 45-year-old actor was axed from the series on Monday, March 7, after he unleashed a slew of erratic on-air ramblings, bashing executives and coining phrases such as "Duh, winning!" and "tiger blood." He had threatened to take legal action.

Sheen is seeking compensation for himself and the crew for the remaining eight episodes of the current eighth season.

(Copyright ©2014 OnTheRedCarpet.com. All Rights Reserved.)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Advertisement

Follow us on Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on GooglePlus

Sign up Stay Informed