AMAs 2013 Performers List -- includes Miley Cyrus, Justin Timberlake
Miley Cyrus, Justin Timberlake and One Direction are among the growing roster of musical acts that will take to the 2013 American Music Awards stage.
The AMAs, which airs on Sunday, Nov. 24 at 8 p.m. on ABC (check local listings) will broadcast live from the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles. Earlier this month, rapper Pitbull was announced as the host of the award show.
OTRC.com is covering the AMAs and will bring you details and photos from the show's most show-stopping performances, daring red carpet fashions, memorable moments and, of course, a full list of the evening's winners.
Check out a list of AMA performers announced so far:
1. Christina Aguilera -- It was announced on Nov. 20 that Christina Aguilera will take to the stage with the band A Great Big World to perform the song "Say Something." Aguilera performed on the AMA stage in 2012 to promote her album "Lotus" and can be seen on the current season of NBC's "The Voice."
2. Ariana Grande -- The "Sam & Cat" star was also announced as an AMAs performer on Nov. 20. The singer released her debut solo album, "Yours Truly," earlier this year, which features the hit singles "The Way" featuring Mac Miller, "Baby I" and "Right There" featuring Big Sean.
3. Rihanna -- ABC announced on Nov. 15 that the R&B star will take the stage at the AMAs and also receive the very first AMA Icon Award.. Rihanna has sold more than 50 million albums worldwide as is also known for her daring fashion styles.
4. Katy Perry -- The "Roar" singer was announced as the show's opening act on Nov. 13, set to perform her current single "Unconditionally." Perry released her new album, "Prism," on Oct. 22 (read our track-by-track review), which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart, her second No.1 album on the chart.
5. Jennifer Lopez -- The singer/actress will perform a tribute to legendary Latin singer Celia Cruz during the awards ceremony. Lopez was recently announced as a returning judge to the FOX singing competition show, "American Idol," and released the single, "Live It Up" featuring Pitbull, earlier this year.
6. TLC -- The pop 90s girl group will make their return to the American Music Awards stage with a to-be-announced special guest. The group was recently depicted in the VH1 original movie "Crazy Sexy Cool: The TLC Story," which premiered to high ratings.
7. Justin Timberlake -- It was announced on Nov. 11 that Timberlake, who is also nominated for five awards including Artist of the Year, will perform on the AMAs for the first time as a solo artist. Timberlake last appeared on the show in 2000 with 'N Sync for a performance of "Bye Bye Bye." Timberlake is currently on tour in support of his highly successful double-album "The 20/20 Experience."
8. Miley Cyrus -- Cyrus, who celebrated a No. 1 debut on the Billboard 200 albums chart in October for her latest studio album "Bangerz" (read our track-by-track review) is sure to spark controversy during her performance at the AMAs. Cyrus' musical comeback has been met with intense criticism for her attire and antics, but has yielded the successful singles "We Can't Stop" and "Wrecking Ball."
9. One Direction -- The British-Irish boy band from the U.K. version of "The X Factor" will hit the stage in advance of the release of their new album, "Midnight Memories," set to hit stores on Nov. 25. The group, who starred in their own concert documentary film "This Is Us" earlier this year, have released two successful singles off the upcoming album, including "Best Song Ever" and "Story of My Life."
10. Lady Gaga -- The pop singer, who released her new album "ARTPOP" on Nov. 11 (read our track-by-track review), will perform new songs of the LP during the show's broadcast. Gaga has released two singles off of the album, including "Applause" and "Do What U Want" featuring rapper R. Kelly, as well as the track "Aura," which was featured in the film "Machete Kills."
11. Luke Bryan -- The country singer's latest album, "Crash My Party," debuted at the top of the Billboard 200 albums chart earlier this year and has spawned the hit singles "Crash My Party" and "That's My Kind of Night." Bryan is nominated for Favorite Country Artist and Favorite Country Album.
12. Florida Georgia Line -- The country duo, which is nominated for Favorite Country Album and Favorite Country Band, Duo or Group, are coming off a highly successful debut year with their first studio album "Here's to the Good Times." They have released four hit singles on the US Country charts, including the crossover hit "Cruise."
13. Ke$ha -- The singer, who recently released the song "Timber" with host Pitbull, is expected to perform the track with the 32-year-old Miami rapper. Ke$ha's most recent album, "Warrior," was released in 2012 and yielded the hit single "Die Young."
14. Imagine Dragons -- The Las Vegas-based group are coming off a highly successful year with the release of their first studio album "Night Visions," which yielded the hit singles "It's Time," "Radioactive" and "Demons." The band is also nominated for New Artist of the Year and Favorite Pop/Rock Band, Duo or Group.
15. Kendrick Lamar -- The California-born rapper, who is nominated for Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop album for "good kid, m.A.A.d city," has amassed a major fan following after releasing the LP in October 2012. Lamar has been featured one numerous artist's tracks, including Robin Thicke's "Give It 2 U," and has released his own hit singles, including "B----, Don't Kill My Vibe."
16. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis -- The rapper and producing partner duo lead the night with six nominations for their works off of the album "The Heist," as well as Artist of the Year. The duo have released the hit singles "Thrift Shop," "Can't Hold Us," and "Same Love" throughout the year and released the single "White Walls" in October.
17. Pitbull -- The host is expected to perform his latest single "Timber," with pop singer Ke$ha. Pitbull has also released a number of highly successful singles off of his most recent album, "Global Warming," including "Don't Stop The Party" and "Feel This Moment" with Christina Aguilera.